Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Some Pictures from the Last Few Months

Hi there everybody. I just thought that I would post some pictures of the semester quickly.



We went hiking a few weeks ago up in New Hampshire, and here we are more or less at the top of the small mountain we climbed. It was only about 4 miles round trip, but it was also straight up and down for that entire length.








Hmmm... Beer.... So when Pat and Jenn came out we went to the Sam Adam's brewery and then had some samples.








And here I am at Thanksgiving preparing kugula for the festivities. It was really good and quite a hit with everybody who came.











And on Thanksgiving after the chaos had died down.








And then there is of course Molly with her Turkey and plate of food.





I hope you had a good weekend. I know that I did though I accomplished very little school stuff. Now it is off to class.

No comments: